[SOLVED] How do i set up multi screen display

Jun 3, 2021
So my old computer was an all in one office computer and i could just plug an HDMI into it and have it extend out to that second display. But i recently build a gaming pc from scratch and bought a new monitor and i have no idea what to buy so i can have dual screens. All of the splitters I've seen on amazon are either to expensive or they can only mirror the image not extend it.

Solution
i dont have a graphics card since scalpers are making it very difficult to obtain one . so i had to go with integrated graphics but here is a picture of the back of my computer if needed

There's no picture, if you don't have multiple video ports on your motherboard then you can simply use any USB 3.0 port to output a video, you'll need something like this...
Jun 3, 2021
Your graphics card should have multiple display ports, simply plug another video cable into your graphics card going to another monitor. Sweet and simple.
Like such:

geforce-gtx-650-ti-ports-100586024-orig.jpg
i dont have a graphics card since scalpers are making it very difficult to obtain one . so i had to go with integrated graphics but here is a picture of the back of my computer if needed

Solution
Jun 3, 2021