How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....

How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....

Where do I put the check mark.

Thanks
D.

Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options > View > remove checkmark from
'Hide extensions for known file types'

Ted Zieglar

"DPost" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....
>
> Where do I put the check mark.
>
> Thanks
> D.

Hi

In Windows Explorer? Go to Tools>Folder Options>View and then disable 'Hide
extensions for known file types' - Apply>OK

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User