[SOLVED] How do I solve my Bottleneck?

The 2400G is not going to deliver the same minimum FPS as say, the 2600, and certainly not those of the 3600...; naturally, average FPS will be lower as well, but not to the same extent. (I would not expect the 2400G to be able to effectively completely saturate an RTX2060)

You can compare relative CPU performance here....(realize the 2400G's gaming frame rates will roughly match the 1400X or so, and both will be lower than that of the R5-1600 and probably the the 9100F as well)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhtmsohbw4&t=558s

In short, you might need to restrain your expectations with a great upper-midrange GPU when coupled with a 4C cpu...

shadi.obaia

Prominent
Aug 17, 2018
You "solve it" by not using userbenchmark.com

Aside from that badly flawed tool, what do you see as lacking?
My framerate is a lot lower in games than I think it should be. For example, GTA 5 runs at 35-45 FPS at Normal settings.
Also is there another tool that I can use for free?

shadi.obaia

Prominent
Aug 17, 2018
The only thing that userbench link tells me is your processor is not performing at the proper clock speeds.
You have a base clock of 3.6GHz but only averaged 3.4GHz during the benchmark. This typically points to a thermal issue.
Is there another program I can use that is free?

The 2400G is not going to deliver the same minimum FPS as say, the 2600, and certainly not those of the 3600...; naturally, average FPS will be lower as well, but not to the same extent. (I would not expect the 2400G to be able to effectively completely saturate an RTX2060)

You can compare relative CPU performance here....(realize the 2400G's gaming frame rates will roughly match the 1400X or so, and both will be lower than that of the R5-1600 and probably the the 9100F as well)

In short, you might need to restrain your expectations with a great upper-midrange GPU when coupled with a 4C cpu...

shadi.obaia

Prominent
Aug 17, 2018

That helps a ton with understanding the power of my components. Thank you for the help! :)

kingbowcat

Great
Oct 9, 2019
Sub-optimal background CPU (11%). High background CPU reduces benchmark accuracy. Find active processes with Windows task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC).

Try again with no background programs userbenchmark is very sensitive to this. I find it quite useful despite its flaws.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS