[SOLVED] How do I start my computer at password screen (I want to skip add screen at start)

hyruleshield

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
Watch the, now edited, "colorful" language, please. Thank you.
I need to start this question by stating that I despise windows 10, until a few minutes ago I was still using windows 7, however I need to start using windows 10 in order to install some stuff that I want. So far I have changed a lot of stuff windows 10 has, removing stupid <<Edited for content>> that I don't need like cortana and Microsoft store. I hate windows 10 so much, to me is very counter intuitive with a horrible UI. Why the hell do they set fast start up as default? I'm very frustrated. I need and I want to start my windows without having to look at that stupid screen that says that I use Microsoft store and that <<Edited for content>> location background that is basically an add. (I'm going to change the volume control back to vertical after this, I hate it so much ),

I don't want to click one more time or having to press something in my keyboard to put my password. So how do I start my windows with the password screen?
if there is already a link with a tutorial could someone please post it here.

it's like they think we are using <<Edited for content>> tablet or a phone, I hate it so much.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You are not forced to use Win10, stay with whatever you like. Actually (by the way ou've customized your PC, you do not use it for work), you're not forced to use a computer, either.