Question How do I stop my pc from typing 'W' constantly?

Apr 27, 2019
I think my pc (not keyboard) keeps typing '(shift) W' really fast. I thought this was a software problem so I searched the internet but no one had the same problem as me so I wasn't able to fix it. The biggest reason for that is that even when I disconnect my keyboard from my pc it keeps typing W. With this problem I couldn't access or do anything on my pc so I managed to completely reset my pc. Problem solved right? Well no, now I'm just stuck on the 'sign into Microsoft' screen where I need to log in. But I'm not able to because my pc keeps typing 'W'. Does anyone know how to fix this? My holiday just started so this really sucks. Thanks for any help :).

Apr 27, 2019
Interesting!
Ikr! It doesn't make any sense, cause when I replugged my mouse the W spamming stopped. And another few problems have occurred: my pc can't detect my second monitor and won't connect to Ethernet. And my windows is kinda slow and laggy. This all happened after the clean install. Not very happy about this all knowing that it could've been avoided so easily.

Apr 27, 2019
Ikr! It doesn't make any sense, cause when I replugged my mouse the W spamming stopped. And another few problems have occurred: my pc can't detect my second monitor and won't connect to Ethernet. And my windows is kinda slow and laggy. This all happened after the clean install. Not very happy about this all knowing that it could've been avoided so easily.
I managed to get my connection and monitor fixed. But I can't get the slow and laggy windows fixed. I think I know why its laggy: it's installed on a HDD so it's a bit slower. But I just can't transfer my system to my SSD.