william

If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
my local desktop?

There's probably an easier way, but I just do CTRL-ALT-DELETE to bring
up the local Windows Task Manager, which will allow you to access your
local desktop...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:11:02 -0700, "William"
<William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in 'Remote
>Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how can I switch to
>my local desktop?

I use Alt+tab.

William wrote:
> If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in
> 'Remote Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how
> can I switch to my local desktop?

That works too.. :)
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:00:05 -0400, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote:

>I use Alt+tab.
>
>William wrote:
>> If I disable 'display the connection bar when in the full screen' in
>> 'Remote Desktop Connection', after I get in the remote desktop, how
>> can I switch to my local desktop?

TRENDING THREADS