How do I take a picture with my built in webcam?

rros

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
How do I take a picture with my built in webcam? It is a new computer with a Win 7 pro install I installed from a usb educational license. The computer is an I5 8 GB samsung Series 3 taht came with DOS only. The samsung website does not have any software for win7 only win8 which does not work on win 7. I did a google search and it brought me to this site. Thanks for our help?

Solution

try my cam you can easily download and install it...i think its a freeware, CyberLink YouCam is also another option(not free but you can get a crack or patch from somewhere ;-), if you dont want to buy)

rros

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

The driver is installed correctly (microsoft default for the hardware- WebCam SC-10HDD12636N) but I cannot find any free or low cost software to allow me to take a picture or video and save it to disk. Skype works but I need to sign in, etc.

catch_debajit

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013

try my cam you can easily download and install it...i think its a freeware, CyberLink YouCam is also another option(not free but you can get a crack or patch from somewhere ;-), if you dont want to buy)

Solution