[SOLVED] how do i take out the power supply cables?

Mar 1, 2019
so recently i bought a new gpu and my psu does not have enough pins to power it.
i was told that i could take out the wire i have now and replace it with a new one that had the right amount of pins.
but i dont really know if i can do this with my psu or how to do it and i have looked up my model but cannot find anything related to what i am looking for. the psu is an evo labs pentium p4 model E 750W bronze[its a very cheap one i know but im looking to save money] and the gpu i bought is an rx 590 fat boy from XFX. any help here would be greatly appriecated. and thanks

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you can't do what your thinking. you got a really bad bit of info wherever you go it from.

the reason the psu does not have the right connection is because it can not provide the power the connection would require. what you're asking to do is basically pop the 2.0l sticker off the side of the car and pop on one that says 8.0l. would that all of a sudden make the engine perform like an 8.0l ???

of course not. you need to get a psu that can power your system plain and simple :)

Mar 1, 2019
could you recommend any good ones? i think i would only need a 600-650W at most
considering my other parts are a ryzen 5 1600 , asrock ab350 pro4, 2 4 gb corsair vengence LPX sticks and a fairly standard hard drive which i forgot the exact model