how do i transfer my songs from my memory card back to my phone

Solution
Assuming you have an Android Phone.... there are two ways to easily do this:

Method #1: (with computer)
If you have a computer... just plug in your phone with cable... browse to your phone... select the SD Card and go to folder where the music is located. Next, select ALL your music and then CUT or COPY the music... then browse to the Internal Storage on your phone to your music folder and PASTE the music there

Method #2 (no computer)
Go to App store and grab any File Manager... if your phone didn't come with a File Manager preinstalled. Then browse from within the File Manager to the SD Card where your music is... and simply Copy, Cut or Move the music from the card to the Music Folder on the internal storage.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Assuming you have an Android Phone.... there are two ways to easily do this:

Method #1: (with computer)
If you have a computer... just plug in your phone with cable... browse to your phone... select the SD Card and go to folder where the music is located. Next, select ALL your music and then CUT or COPY the music... then browse to the Internal Storage on your phone to your music folder and PASTE the music there

Method #2 (no computer)
Go to App store and grab any File Manager... if your phone didn't come with a File Manager preinstalled. Then browse from within the File Manager to the SD Card where your music is... and simply Copy, Cut or Move the music from the card to the Music Folder on the internal storage.

Solution