[SOLVED] how do i trun off anti virus

Apr 5, 2020
there is some programs i know is safe but my pc wont let me luch them or download from the internet. plis help and i cant turn of the windowns securaty

Solution
The windows security u say... U maybe just have to turn off the realtime protection setting. If it is just windows defender, I think this is ez, i dunno ur operation system. Depending on the antivirus program, it may be more difficult, some may even require to turn off a specific agent, after this to kill the antivirus program from the task manager... once I was forced to uninstall an antivirus program, that simply sucked.
The windows security u say... U maybe just have to turn off the realtime protection setting. If it is just windows defender, I think this is ez, i dunno ur operation system. Depending on the antivirus program, it may be more difficult, some may even require to turn off a specific agent, after this to kill the antivirus program from the task manager... once I was forced to uninstall an antivirus program, that simply sucked.

Solution