How do I turn off all sounds?

I get a "beep" sound when I delete an email, whether in Outllook 2003 or in
Outlook Web Access. I have unchecked "provide feedback with sound" in
Outlook 2003 to no avail. How can I made Outlook XP turn off all sounds? I
will appreciate advice.

Jerry

Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds and scroll down the list
to eliminate those sounds you don't want.