Question How do i Uninstall a Windows Store/Game Pass PC Beta game ?

ChaosHydrA

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3

The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back.

For example i uninstalled Gears of War Ultimate Edition among others and it didnt free up the 57.9gb of my 250gb SSD

I have followed a guide and noticed that the game files are located in the "WindowsApps" folder where its called "Microsoft.DeltaPC_1.10.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe " for the gears game for example and its at 57.9gb so ive done a online guide to give you permission to access/get admin rights for the WindowsApps folder already.

However im afraid to touch anything in this folder, how do i go about uninstalling these do i just delete them and are they even uninstalled when they dont even free up the space for the game ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
have you tried this?

Open a powershell windows and type:
Get-AppxPackage | Select Name, PackageFullName >"$env:userprofile\Desktop\Apps_List.txt"
It creates a .txt file on your desktop. Is Forza on the list?
Then type Get-AppxPackage "appname | Remove-AppxPackage , replacing "appname" with whatever Forza is called on the list.
link
sure beats manually deleting them