[SOLVED] How do i upgrade from windows 8.1 single language to windows 8.1 pro?I am also getting an error when trying to

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
Currently using windows 8.1 single single language,i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 pro just because i have the product key for it,but whenever i try to upgrade it,i get an error that says 'You cant add features to this edition of Windows'
help

Solution
Currently using windows 8.1 single single language,i want to upgrade to windows 8.1 pro just because i have the product key for it,but whenever i try to upgrade it,i get an error that says 'You cant add features to this edition of Windows'
help
What happened with going to Win 10?

Procedures are the same.

USAFRet

Titan
help
What happened with going to Win 10?

Procedures are the same.

Reactions: SawmMawia
Solution
help
Don't upgrade to 8.1 pro it's crap. Update to Windows 10 for free and use the media creation tool and clean instal.
Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

TRENDING THREADS