How do I use a disk if this computer does not have a CD/CDM disk drive. I may have to return this computer since I play a lot

Solution

A USB flash drive is useless if you buy games on DVD. If you have a networked computer (2nd PC connected to WiFi at home, for example), you could just use the DVD ROM from that computer during times when you need one.. you would just have to go to properties on the drive and enable SHARING. That would be the...
Generally most people now download their games from digital distributors like Steam, GOG or Origin. If you are still into physical copies or have a large physical collection, you'll have to buy a DVD drive. Fortunately they are inexpensive, with internal ones going for $15 to $20. If you have a laptop or all-in-one system, then you'll have to look for an external USB DVD drive, which might be a little bit more expensive.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished

A USB flash drive is useless if you buy games on DVD. If you have a networked computer (2nd PC connected to WiFi at home, for example), you could just use the DVD ROM from that computer during times when you need one.. you would just have to go to properties on the drive and enable SHARING. That would be the quickest and least-expensive way. Alternatively, you could just run up to the store and buy an external USB DVD drive. I did that once when I needed to reinstall Windows onto a laptop that didn't have a drive.

Solution