[SOLVED] How do I use this WIFI ?

chenjohn274

Reputable
Feb 20, 2020
Motherboard = ASUS TUF H370 - Pro Gaming. How do I use the WiFi on this motherboard? There seems to be two antenna-looking things.

Solution
Wi-Fi should be automatically on with this board. you would normally attach the antennae to the rear I/O plate and download and install the latest drivers from the ASUS product page.
try reading your motherboard user manual and/or online manual.

chenjohn274

Reputable
Feb 20, 2020
Wi-Fi should be automatically on with this board. you would normally attach the antennae to the rear I/O plate and download and install the latest drivers from the ASUS product page.
try reading your motherboard user manual and/or online manual.
Thankyou for replying. How do I buy antennas? Are there specifications that I have to match to the motherboard etc?

this TUF H370 board states that the "1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas" is an included accessory.
G1d7fS0.png

the last ASUS board i purchased came with the same.
if it was not included with a new product, i would definitely contact ASUS and/or the retailer and find out why.

chenjohn274

Reputable
Feb 20, 2020
this TUF H370 board states that the "1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas" is an included accessory.
G1d7fS0.png

the last ASUS board i purchased came with the same.
if it was not included with a new product, i would definitely contact ASUS and/or the retailer and find out why.
Hi, thankyou for replying. I bought the motherboard in used condition from a third party. That person lost that specific accessory. Is there anything I can do?

I bought the motherboard in used condition from a third party. That person lost that specific accessory. Is there anything I can do?
look for a used one from Amazon, Ebay, etc. or maybe try contacting ASUS about purchasing.
though i'm sure there are 3rd party manufacturers with plenty of Wi-Fi antennas that would be compatible. two single antennas(one for each port) or one dual band(connects to both ports) should function the same. just search for "wi-fi antenna" or something similar @ NewEgg or Amazon or wherever you regularly do any online electronics shopping. just make sure they use the same connection.

chenjohn274

Reputable
Feb 20, 2020
look for a used one from Amazon, Ebay, etc. or maybe try contacting ASUS about purchasing.
though i'm sure there are 3rd party manufacturers with plenty of Wi-Fi antennas that would be compatible. two single antennas(one for each port) or one dual band(connects to both ports) should function the same. just search for "wi-fi antenna" or something similar @ NewEgg or Amazon or wherever you regularly do any online electronics shopping. just make sure they use the same connection.
Hi, are there specific settings that I have to pay attention to when buying wifi antennas, that will match the motherboard specific settings?