[SOLVED] How do I wire my mother board and RGB controller?

Solution
the LED hub will more than likely be powered by a SATA power cable from the power supply.
but you will need to verify that for sure.

your RGB LED devices(fans, LED strips, etc) will connect to the sides of the LED hub.

for control of the LEDs through motherboard control software there will be a 3pin aRGB or a 4pin RGB out cable that connects to a corresponding motherboard header.
your 3pin aRGB headers are labeled RAINBOW or something similar.
the 4pin RGB headers should be named JRGB.

your front panel connections will have nothing to do with this LED hub.
Power button, Reset switch, Power LED, etc will connect to the motherboard's front I/O headers.

you will need to read your motherboard manual regarding these if you don't know...
the LED hub will more than likely be powered by a SATA power cable from the power supply.
but you will need to verify that for sure.

your RGB LED devices(fans, LED strips, etc) will connect to the sides of the LED hub.

for control of the LEDs through motherboard control software there will be a 3pin aRGB or a 4pin RGB out cable that connects to a corresponding motherboard header.
your 3pin aRGB headers are labeled RAINBOW or something similar.
the 4pin RGB headers should be named JRGB.

your front panel connections will have nothing to do with this LED hub.
Power button, Reset switch, Power LED, etc will connect to the motherboard's front I/O headers.

you will need to read your motherboard manual regarding these if you don't know where to look or how to connect them.

13-144-326-V01.jpg

Last edited:
Solution