how do i

Bear_1

Commendable
Jan 30, 2017
How do I connect to my neighbor's Netgear WiFi without password or router information on my Android?

Solution
"How do I connect to my neighbor's Netgear WiFi without password"

That's easy to answer, you can't!
That's the whole point of it being password-protected!

Some neighbours are willing to let you share their WiFi since it doesn't cost them anything extra, though they might be unwilling to have another device using their bandwidth if they're on a low-bandwidth contract.

Approach your neighbour and ask, the worst that can happen is they could tell you to get lost.

Seriously though, you want WiFi then sign up with an ISP for your own internet service, most of them give you a wireless router free of charge to get you started.

Albionm00n

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
Greetings!

Have you tried asking your neighbor for their password? If it is protected, it probably means they don't want anyone else using the service, which is fair and their right as they are paying for it. Maybe I am totally misreading the situation here, and maybe you can clarify if I have it wrong, but if you are looking for help to basically hack into another person's system, you won't find help for that on this forum. Again, if I have misread your question and there is a legitimate situation here, please clarify so that we can help, but your above question sounds like you are just wanting to be able to use your neighbor's wifi even though it may be protected...

"How do I connect to my neighbor's Netgear WiFi without password"

That's easy to answer, you can't!
That's the whole point of it being password-protected!

Some neighbours are willing to let you share their WiFi since it doesn't cost them anything extra, though they might be unwilling to have another device using their bandwidth if they're on a low-bandwidth contract.

Approach your neighbour and ask, the worst that can happen is they could tell you to get lost.

Seriously though, you want WiFi then sign up with an ISP for your own internet service, most of them give you a wireless router free of charge to get you started.

Solution