how do I......

I have a wireless router on one end of the house it has a 4 port
switch. On the other end of the house I want a wireless device that
also has multiple Lan Ports but it communicates through the router to
get to the network and internet. What is this thing that I want
called? I have looked at bridges but they seem only to have one lan
port, is there a bridge with multiple ports???

Use a bridge with a multi-port switch.

capn archer wrote:
> I have looked at bridges but they seem only to have one lan
> port, is there a bridge with multiple ports???

I believe there is third party firmware for the Linksys WRT54G that allows
you to use it like a four port bridge. Check out www.linksys.org forums.

--
Steve
Purple Heart Veterans against BuSh and the Chickenhawks

Re-defeat Bush in 2004