How do you fit the Corsair H100i into a Bitfenix Shinobi case?

Solution
As they are discussing in that thread, it definitely has the mounting points you'll need, but it may have issues with clearance depending on your motherboard. Despite also having the mounting points at the front of the case I'd assume the drive bay section will mean fitting one here isn't possible.

I think it's safe to say that push-pull is probably out, so if you wanted to do that then it'd perhaps be a good idea to chose a different case (if you don't already own it). As for with the stock fans alone, it's very hard to say, but if your motherboard has any large items along it's top edge (such as VRM cooling heatsinks) then I'd probably rethink it and go for an air cooler instead.

Rammy

Honorable
As they are discussing in that thread, it definitely has the mounting points you'll need, but it may have issues with clearance depending on your motherboard. Despite also having the mounting points at the front of the case I'd assume the drive bay section will mean fitting one here isn't possible.

I think it's safe to say that push-pull is probably out, so if you wanted to do that then it'd perhaps be a good idea to chose a different case (if you don't already own it). As for with the stock fans alone, it's very hard to say, but if your motherboard has any large items along it's top edge (such as VRM cooling heatsinks) then I'd probably rethink it and go for an air cooler instead.

Solution