[SOLVED] How do you fix wifi authentication error?

Jul 12, 2020
I have a samsung galaxy j4+ and whenever I try to connect to the internet it keeps giving me authentication error. I have tried using airplane mode, resetting network settings, clearing cache partition, and doing factory reset and nothing has worked. Now the problem is worse because after I did the factory reset, it's asking me to connect to the internet before my phone starts which I can't do because of the authentication error so now I can't use my phone at all. What should I do?

Solution
I have a samsung galaxy j4+ and it keeps giving authentication error when I try to connect to the internet. I have tried turning on airplane mode, resetting network settings, clearing cache partition, and doing factory reset and nothing has worked. Now the problem is worse because after I did the factory reset, my phone is asking me to connect to the internet to verify my identity before it starts which I can't do because of the authentication error so now I can't use my phone. What should I do?
You could temporarily change your WIFI to an open (no encryption) connection to get bzck to square one.
Jul 12, 2020
I have a samsung galaxy j4+ and it keeps giving authentication error when I try to connect to the internet. I have tried turning on airplane mode, resetting network settings, clearing cache partition, and doing factory reset and nothing has worked. Now the problem is worse because after I did the factory reset, my phone is asking me to connect to the internet to verify my identity before it starts which I can't do because of the authentication error so now I can't use my phone. What should I do?

kanewolf

Titan
You could temporarily change your WIFI to an open (no encryption) connection to get bzck to square one.

Solution