How do you get 24 pin power out!!!

unplanned bacon

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2014
The thing won't budge. I push the clip, pull, wiggle it and it won't come out. Trying to do some routing, but can't get this out

I'm pulling at is, but I don't want to break the board. This is why I didn't want to bring it out, it's a pain to plug in as well

Solution
After taking a look i don't feel the latch is troubling you. Some ATX plugs are tight and requires considerable force to take out.
Just grab the power cable from that black tape try pulling it out straight out at once (not gradually). But don't use too much force.

khicharkumar

Distinguished
May 18, 2010
Well then you must avoid if its not really necessary. But actually these things are quite sturdy as from my experience (if the mobo is bolted to chassis firmly).You just have to take case of pulling it straight out and taking care of latches.

khicharkumar

Distinguished
May 18, 2010
After taking a look i don't feel the latch is troubling you. Some ATX plugs are tight and requires considerable force to take out.
Just grab the power cable from that black tape try pulling it out straight out at once (not gradually). But don't use too much force.

Solution

khicharkumar

Distinguished
May 18, 2010

Sometimes you have to be a bit hard on these thing you know, but with lil care not just brute force. :D