How do you keep up with this forum?

jemf7sk

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2014
What is a good way to keep up with all the new posts here everyday? Most forums I am a member of has a new posts link that will show me all the posts that are new since my last visit but I cannot seem to find something like that here?

This is a great forum with lots of different categories and it is hard to click through them all.. if I could find a news reader or tool here at this site to skim through all the new posts it would be awesome. Thanks

Solution
I'm not sure precisely what our stats are, but the live feed on the front page (last 15 threads created) drops off in tens of minutes.

Trying to read everything will drive you insane.

jemf7sk

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2014

LOL... this is a very active forum

the my top categories function with the dropdown lists are a convenient way to browse through recent activty (last 10 active threads).

similarly the all threads dropdown or forum live feed is good to watch.

clicking the "all threads" category http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/all.html will show you all threads which are new. ones with bold titles and without a dark grey background are ones you havent read yet or ones with new responses. at the top clicking on refine by type, unanswered will show you all currently unanswered threads.

so yes there is an option to do what you want, however it would be insane to try to read every one due to the sheer volume of posts daily on this forum. it would be far better to just browse the sections you are interested in.

TRENDING THREADS