How do you make aliens?

Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien families
and am in general not interested in them. But I was wondering, if I
were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien Sims? I looked at the
"Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to just make humans.

--
--Cuth

In neighborhood view hit ctrl+shift+c which opens the cheat window (you
probably know that already but just in case someone doesn't)

In the cheat window type in

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Enter the Create a Family

Press shift+N

All skins will then be available.

To turn it off type in the same cheat but substitute false for true.

Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
> Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien families
> and am in general not interested in them. But I was wondering, if I
> were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien Sims? I looked at the
> "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to just make humans.

When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.

Manuel Bander wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
>
>> Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien
>> families and am in general not interested in them. But I was
>> wondering, if I were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien
>> Sims? I looked at the "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to
>> just make humans.
>>

> When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
> abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.

Yes, I do know that.

So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

--
--Cuth

> So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

There are alien skins available for download.

Gareeth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Manuel Bander wrote:
>
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
>>
>>> Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien
>>> families and am in general not interested in them. But I was
>>> wondering, if I were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien
>>> Sims? I looked at the "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to
>>> just make humans.
>>>

>> When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
>> abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.
>

> Yes, I do know that.
>
> So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

you can use the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat in the CAS
screen, you also have to enter SHIFT+N for it to work. tried it once and
the alien skin is available.

Bianca

But they are custom skins not Maxis alien skins - a small but distinct
difference especially when it comes to family tree genetics.

MM

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

>> So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?
>>

> you can use the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat in the CAS
> screen, you also have to enter SHIFT+N for it to work. tried it once and
> the alien skin is available.
>
> Bianca

Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at the
Social Bunny costume?
Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
Thank you so much.

Granny.

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at
> the Social Bunny costume?
> Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
> Thank you so much.

You can get it without a cheat if you marry an NPC. For wardrobe purposes
they are all one family so when you get one you will have the social bunny
costumes and all the other ones as well.

Gareeth

> "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:tnyYd.2753$QN1.680@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
>> Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at
>> the Social Bunny costume?
>> Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
>> Thank you so much.
>>
> You can get it without a cheat if you marry an NPC. For wardrobe purposes
> they are all one family so when you get one you will have the social bunny
> costumes and all the other ones as well.
>
> Gareeth
Heck. Then I could have found this ages ago if I didn;t treat the townies
with a fine cock of the snoot.
Apart from turning them into piles of ashes, that is.

Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!

> Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!

There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.

Gareeth

There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.

Best wishes
Maxon

> "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
message

> > Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!
> >
> There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.
>
> Gareeth

> "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:4kDYd.2907$QN1.1008@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>>
>> Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!
>>
> There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.
>
> Gareeth

Use him as a base daddy in the Spawning? Back to the Midwitch Goopies,
again.
Next time I will try to be kinder. I am sure a bit of boolpropping for his
terrible table manners, dark glasses and a big bushy beard would improve his
looks a bit... or a diver's helmet - whatever.

Awwww. Nuts.

Granny.

> There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.

We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.

It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the Sims
have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted on the
top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about picking
fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.

I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.

>> There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.
>
> We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.
>>
> It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the
> Sims have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted on
> the top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about
> picking fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.
>
> I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.

Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.

He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a lovely
wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no one.

Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned allow
you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives you the
bunny body, but not the heads.

PS and for a rant, I wish Maxis had decided not to simply include the names
of the people who work for them as NPCs. I already have 3 Jihoons, 4 Amins
and 2 Berjeses in one neighborhood and 5 Trista Shaws in another. It's
ridiculous.

"Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:DkMYd.3206$QN1.3071@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>>
>> "Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.
>>
>> We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.
>>>
>> It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the
>> Sims have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted
>> on the top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about
>> picking fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.
>>
>> I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.
>
> Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.

I dare say his mother loves him....

> He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
> see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a
> lovely wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no
> one.

Oh, that is so sad. <wipe tear from eye...>

> Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned
> allow you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives
> you the bunny body, but not the heads.

I am not sure yet, having, er, gone bananas, in charge of a keyboard. But it
did offer me the psychiatrist, and I am sure, yes I did, see the bunny
heads. Different colours, which looked fun.

I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on the
conubial kip.

> PS and for a rant, I wish Maxis had decided not to simply include the
> names of the people who work for them as NPCs. I already have 3 Jihoons,
> 4 Amins and 2 Berjeses in one neighborhood and 5 Trista Shaws in another.
> It's ridiculous.
I have never noticed this, having little to do with the wretched hangers on.
Bar adult Amin, of a black skin and lovely smile variety. I have a soft
spot for Amin - it's between my ears.

> "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.
>>
>> Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.
>
> I dare say his mother loves him....
>>
>> He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
>> see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a
>> lovely wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no
>> one.
>
> Oh, that is so sad. <wipe tear from eye...>

Well, at least they were happy.

>> Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned
>> allow you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives
>> you the bunny body, but not the heads.
>>

> I am not sure yet, having, er, gone bananas, in charge of a keyboard. But
> it did offer me the psychiatrist, and I am sure, yes I did, see the bunny
> heads. Different colours, which looked fun.
>
> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
> the conubial kip.

I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's only a
sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move without
getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful, and
making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
complete the horrorshow.

And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown any
time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get one
of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from platinum
aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader on
the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across the lot
and started beating the hell out of the cow.

>> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
>> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
>> the conubial kip.
>
> I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
> mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
> roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's only
> a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move without
> getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful, and
> making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
> complete the horrorshow.

Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!

> And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
> What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown any
> time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get one
> of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from platinum
> aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader
> on the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across the
> lot and started beating the hell out of the cow.

I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house. Olive
Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
water balloon.

I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and all.
This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not the
last,

Granny - an old stick in the mud.

Granny Crabapple wrote:

> I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
> Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house. Olive
> Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
> water balloon.
>
> I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and all.
> This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not the
> last,
>
> Granny - an old stick in the mud.

Yes, one townie in Georgtown isn't allowed back to any of the
households. My sims had to follow her around with a mop, and the house
constantly shook with the joybuzzer. She kicked over all of my
flamingoes and stole my gnomes. If she ever comes back, she is going in
the shed.

-georg

> "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
>>> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
>>> the conubial kip.
>>
>> I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
>> mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
>> roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's
>> only a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move
>> without getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty
>> awful, and making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent,
>> which should complete the horrorshow.
>
> Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!

Nah. Two different sims, one's seducing a llama, the other's going after a
cow.

I did manage to finish up the cow seduction since I made that previous post,
and made an interesting discovery. Since I didn't want anything naughty
happening at the sim's dorm under the watchful eyes of his girlfriends, I
had him invite the cow to a community lot, in this case, the gym. Much to
my surprise I discovered that upon arriving on the lot, I was able to
control both the cow and my sim. It may be a glitch, because I think I've
invited sims out to University community lots in the past and not seen this.
The cow had 10 playful and 10 outgoing points, and zero in the other
attributes, and she had some pretty nice skills.

The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak. Since she lost
her cow costume, it did not factor into that cutscene. I would have filmed
both cutscenes but I got sick of how badly my game runs when I have the
smooth edges setting set to the lowest level so I changed it, removing the
ability to film cutscenes.

Now my family sim who was as pure as driven snow when he went to college has
a list of aspirations that would make my most notorious romance sims blush.
I also wonder if any of his girlfriends will notice that he seems to spend
an inordinate amount of time at the gym but he never seems to work out. In
the conventional sense, of course.

Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in with
him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything will go
crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

*Does anyone know how the game factors how much money one sim gets when he
moves out of a dorm that housed multiple sims? Since this guy's a senior
who's made dean's list each semester, and he had over 5k in initial
scholarships, a great portion of the community money in that dorm is his.
If he starts with 500 simoleons after moving out and splitting up the "dorm
family", I'd be plenty annoyed.

> The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
> her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
> The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
> shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
> completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
> costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak.

And one small note. The woohoo with the cow went into my sim's memory panel
as "Woohooing the help" that one would get from schtupping the maid or the
mailman or any other service NPC. She was nothing more than a student when
I was controlling her, though.

I think that someone on the Maxis site posted an alien that is extracted
from the original Maxis genetics. Anyway, it does seem to breeed true for
at least two generations, if that is worth anything.
> But they are custom skins not Maxis alien skins - a small but distinct
> difference especially when it comes to family tree genetics.
>
> MM
>

> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?
>> >
>> There are alien skins available for download.
>>
>> Gareeth

Ah I realise the bungalow must have disappeared in your sims files
implosion. Good - now leave those Curious brothers alone this time.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit.
And
> >> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
> >> the conubial kip.
> >
> > I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
> > mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
> > roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's
only
> > a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move
without
> > getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful,
and
> > making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
> > complete the horrorshow.
>
> Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!
>

> > And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
> > What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown
any
> > time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get
one
> > of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from
platinum
> > aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader
> > on the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across
the
> > lot and started beating the hell out of the cow.
> >
> I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
> Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house.
Olive
> Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
> water balloon.
>
> I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and
all.
> This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not
the
> last,
>
> Granny - an old stick in the mud.

You could always kaching him back to wealth.

Best wishes
Maxon

> [...]
> the conventional sense, of course.
>
> Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in
with
> him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything will go
> crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

> *Does anyone know how the game factors how much money one sim gets when he
> moves out of a dorm that housed multiple sims? Since this guy's a senior
> who's made dean's list each semester, and he had over 5k in initial
> scholarships, a great portion of the community money in that dorm is his.
> If he starts with 500 simoleons after moving out and splitting up the
"dorm
> family", I'd be plenty annoyed.

"Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!
>
> Nah. Two different sims, one's seducing a llama, the other's going after

You must try the double mascot smooch.
I am still organising my ex-Strangetown residents else I would have a go.
Later, perhaps.
I have just had a thought. If one can get hold of Bunny suits and the mascot
suits, what is to stop us using one as a swimming costume? Watching a cow do
a high-dive would be something else.

> The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
> her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
> The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
> shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
> completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
> costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak.

What happened to Harvey?

> Now my family sim who was as pure as driven snow when he went to college
> has a list of aspirations that would make my most notorious romance sims
> blush.

Giggle....

> Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in
> with him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything
> will go crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

I used to call Cinderella a cow. I can see I will have to find another name
for her.
Please take snapshots of the seduction scene. 8))))

Also watching a cow fight a llama would be good.
Logically the llama should win, but the cow should be heavier. Interesting.

Granny.