[SOLVED] How do you overclock withtou damaging, wearing out or having an unstable processor? Or invalidating and warrantee on it.

spikeysonic

Prominent
Jul 23, 2018
How do you overclock withtou damaging, wearing out or having an unstable processor? Or invalidating and warrantee on it.

If your supplier sort this before you recieve it does that mean its all ok?

i get short bursts of speed as you would on a boat but contantly runnign fast does it not damage?

Allim seeing is warnign s about damaging processors and crashes due to over clockign yet everyone over clocking... Does this mean they have lots of money to run processors into the ground and replace them as you would race car parts or is there somethgin Im missing where you can do this withtou any harm to the processor or its operations...

Thinking of I9-9900x and AMD 2950x here... how woudl these differe to K models and how much better are they to their cheaper last year models of 1950x and i9-7900... is it worht the upgrade as I really need to know a few few hundred £ of my custom builds Im planning on especiallu before christmas as currently they are around £3350