Jul 3, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Hey guys!

I builded a new rig yesterday and got my self 2 monitors i connected the first monitor to the graphics card with an HDMI cable and connected the second one with an HDMI to the motherboard the first one seems to work good but the second one has no signal i tried to find a soloution and all i find is poeple saying to get into the bios and turn on onboard graphics but i cant find it on my mother board !

i've got the msi mpg x570 carbon pro wifi
can anyone help?

Specs :
msi mpg x570 carbon pro wifi
ryzen 7 3700x ( overclocked to 4.4ghz )
corsair vengeance 3600mhz 16gb
rx 5700xt 8gb
deepcool 240 rgb v2
nzxt h510
XPG S11 PRO 1TB M.2

Solution
Hey guys!

I builded a new rig yesterday and got my self 2 monitors i connected the first monitor to the graphics card with an HDMI cable and connected the second one with an HDMI to the motherboard the first one seems to work good but the second one has no signal i tried to find a soloution and all i find is poeple saying to get into the bios and turn on onboard graphics but i cant find it on my mother board !

i've got the msi mpg x570 carbon pro wifi
can anyone help?

Specs :
msi mpg x570 carbon pro wifi
ryzen 7 3700x ( overclocked to 4.4ghz )
corsair vengeance 3600mhz 16gb
rx 5700xt 8gb
deepcool 240 rgb v2
nzxt h510
XPG S11 PRO 1TB M.2

There's really no reason to do this. Just plug both into the graphics card. Havine a second monitor with just the desktop uses next to no GPU power so you arent really saving anything.

Also you have a Ryzen 3700 which has no integrated graphics

Jul 3, 2020
www.twitch.tv
There's really no reason to do this. Just plug both into the graphics card. Havine a second monitor with just the desktop uses next to no GPU power so you arent really saving anything.

Also you have a Ryzen 3700 which has no integrated graphics
Problem is i need to connect it to my motherboard because my rx 5700 xt has only 1 hdmi port and 3 display ports and my monitors only support hdmi of vga

Reactions: Jawadss
Solution

TRENDING THREADS