[SOLVED] How does an i7-8750h perform with gaming in 2020?

Apr 8, 2020
Compared to the modern markets as well. I'm new to learning about computer parts and don't know major differences except for seeing ratings on sites comparing other cpus such as userbenchmark.

Solution
There is minimal difference to the 9750h & 10750h, they are basically refreshes. However the biggest thing to look out for are laptop reviews. All these Intel CPU’s run very hot and many laptops have poor cooling. It’s possible for an i5 with good cooling to outperform an i7 with bad cooling that constantly thermal throttles under gaming load. Just because a laptop says it’s for gaming does not mean it does it well, reviews are very important.
There is minimal difference to the 9750h & 10750h, they are basically refreshes. However the biggest thing to look out for are laptop reviews. All these Intel CPU’s run very hot and many laptops have poor cooling. It’s possible for an i5 with good cooling to outperform an i7 with bad cooling that constantly thermal throttles under gaming load. Just because a laptop says it’s for gaming does not mean it does it well, reviews are very important.

Solution