Question how does it affects my AVR and my cable wire

Jul 28, 2022
When my cpu spark the avr is no longer working as well the wire that connected to my cpu. I tried to used outlet to make sure what is the problem but still after turning on my cpu, there's a spark again. And my avr now is not working

Jul 28, 2022
No, my pc spark after then the avr went off. I tried to turn on it again, it doesnt work. I also used outlets directly to my cable wire to check if the problem is in avr or cpu.
My AVR is okay but when I turn on my CPU, They're something spark in the back of my CPU then suddenly my AVR went off. I tried to turn on the AVR and CPU still no lights coming out. Then I tried to used outlet for my cpu and monitors cable. But when I turn on my CPU suddenly heard a loud spark again

So I would like to ask if that will affect the AVR since it's no longer functioning after that?
That's a part of AVR function, to react on short/overload and shut down to prevent damage. You could try AVR by plugging in some non-critical device like a light but I would not try PC any more until PSU problem is solved. It needs to be tested out of PC and replaced if needed,
Again, what's your Pc's parts list ?

Jul 28, 2022
That's a part of AVR function, to react on short/overload and shut down to prevent damage. You could try AVR by plugging in some non-critical device like a light but I would not try PC any more until PSU problem is solved. It needs to be tested out of PC and replaced if needed,
Again, what's your Pc's parts list ?
Yes I did try it on a different cpu, it's not working anymore. As well as the cable wire I used in my cpu is not working too after the spark.

Jul 28, 2022
Yes I did try it on a different cpu, it's not working anymore. As well as the cable wire I used in my cpu is not working too after the spark.
  • Optical Disc Drives.
  • PC Cases.
  • CPU Coolers.
  • Graphics Cards.
  • Internal Storage. Hard Disk Drives (HDD) Solid State Drives (SSD)
  • Memory Modules (RAM) DIMM. Intel Optane Memory. SODIMM.
  • Motherboards.
  • NIC Cards.
  • CPU is trendsonic

Pull that PSU out and have it tested. until then don't try any more. As for rest of parts, you can test them only with known good and compatible PSU. It's quite possible that it blew up some other components.
PS:
That list doesn't mean anything without details, it's too general, most PC have a list like that.
What exact "trendsonic? at least ????

Jul 28, 2022
Pull that PSU out and have it tested. until then don't try any more. As for rest of parts, you can test them only with known good and compatible PSU. It's quite possible that it blew up some other components.
PS:
That list doesn't mean anything without details, it's too general, most PC have a list like that.
Trendsonic RAY FC-RYO5M

Jul 28, 2022
PS:
To make sure I did used direct outlet to my cpu and there goes a spark sound again in my cpu.