How does this build look? Can you guys get it any cheaper?

PreparedAj

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Hi Guys,
I'm working on putting together my cousins' first gaming PC. It doesn't have to be the best in the world; because, we don't have much money to work with. Here's some more or less random components I threw together to get an estimate of where we are at. Is there any way to get the price down? Anyways to optimize it while getting the price down? Please see how low you can get it while at the same time making it able to game on.
Here's the build we threw together:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6KqvvK
Thank you guys so much for your help!

What are your plans with this ,pairing a pentium g with a dairly expensive z series board I'm assuming you're looking at a CPU upgrade in the future??.

What's your main use for this?? Its not going to do much of a job on the gaming front as it stands

PreparedAj

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014

We plan on upgrading everything on the future. My cousin will be using his own cash and he doesn't have too much saved up. Basically we need something that can game, it doesn't have to do much, as long as it can play games alright. It would also help if the parts were easily upgradeable, but most PCs are easy to upgrade. All I'm looking for is a cheap PC that can play games okay, better than a PS4 or XboxOne at least. Thank you for your reply by the way it helps a lot!