[SOLVED] How does this build look?

L95T

Reputable
Apr 18, 2019
Hi all,

I've had my current gaming PC for a long time and I'm going to build a new one early next year and spend about £2000 on it. I want a build that will run graphically-demanding games at close to 60fps and 4k, however the 4k resolution isn't a must-have and 1440p or thereabouts will be fine with me. I want to play most games on ultra or very high. One of the games I am eager to buy is the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is why I've opted for the i9-10900k CPU. I want to go all out! :)

I've put together this build: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/gHYZQD

How does it look? Are there any changes I could make? I don't mind spending this amount on a gaming PC but I also don't want to build parts which are just overkill.

Many thanks all!

Solution
Come back early next year. It is a fine plan for your requirements but prices change, and there are always newer options.

Ryzen 5900X/5800X is probably the superior CPU choice, and in a few months time you might actually be able to get one.

Power supply is a little overkill, but given current prices, might as well.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Come back early next year. It is a fine plan for your requirements but prices change, and there are always newer options.

Ryzen 5900X/5800X is probably the superior CPU choice, and in a few months time you might actually be able to get one.

Power supply is a little overkill, but given current prices, might as well.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution

L95T

Reputable
Apr 18, 2019
I agree with @Eximo , but i must ask,why that case?

Thanks both. I will post back early next year, or whenever I'm ready to start buying parts.

In all honesty, I just thought the case looked cool - no other reason. I only spent a few minutes looking at cases. Do you have any other case that you would like to recommend?

Appreciate both your posts too!

TRENDING THREADS