[SOLVED] How does this rough-draft of this build look?

Theminecraftaddict555

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm planning another personal build since my current PC is showing its age in terms of age and platform. So far this is my rough draft of my next build.

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week or next week

Budget Range: 1-1.5k USD

System Usage from Most to Least Important: High end gaming (Tarkov, Arma 3, Cyberpunk etc.), web surfing/browser multi-tasking, non intensive video editing

Are you buying a monitor: Nope already have 2 monitors at the ready

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon and newegg

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: NO

SLI or Crossfire: NO

Additional Comments: I just want a PC that fits the requirements above but most importantly gives me the most performance of the latest games. Please do take note that I will be REUSING my GPU, my HDD and sata SDD (as shown by the already purchased note in the pcpartpicker link). Both drives will be added as DATA drives, the 2TB SSD is where my windows will be installed on. The reason for the 32gb RAM is for the game Escape From Tarkov since that game has issues with being RAM-intensive (esp for 16gb of RAM) for no reason. I also have the CPU cooler already in mind since there is a PC repair shop nearby that sells high end cpu coolers like the hyper 212 evo.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello everyone,

I'm planning another personal build since my current PC is showing its age in terms of age and platform. So far this is my rough draft of my next build.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: High end gaming (Tarkov, Arma 3, Cyberpunk etc.), web surfing/browser multi-tasking, non intensive video editing

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon and newegg...
Hello everyone,

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon and newegg

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: NO

SLI or Crossfire: NO

Additional Comments: I just want a PC that fits the requirements above but most importantly gives me the most performance of the latest games. Please do take note that I will be REUSING my GPU, my HDD and sata SDD (as shown by the already purchased note in the pcpartpicker link). Both drives will be added as DATA drives, the 2TB SSD is where my windows will be installed on. The reason for the 32gb RAM is for the game Escape From Tarkov since that game has issues with being RAM-intensive (esp for 16gb of RAM) for no reason. I also have the CPU cooler already in mind since there is a PC repair shop nearby that sells high end cpu coolers like the hyper 212 evo.
Nothing jumps out as being a red flag just a pref thing.
I would consider a 500GB m.2 for the OS and apps.
The 2TB M.2 for storage.

The hdd I would use for backups some usb setup.
The bx ssd would go in the parts bin.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS