How excatly do I install AMD graphic card drivers?

Funadddelic

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
In the past I was always following this process, first I would unistall all of the AMD functions/programs/drivers, then after that I would delete all folders in Program Files, Program Data and others containing any AMD name in it, and then after that I would go to a Regedit, and delete any string that contains ''AMD'' in it, I would restart computer and then install new drivers. Is all that necessary, am I doing too much? Or can I just unistall, restart when I get prompt about it and then just install the new ones? Thanks!

Ok you first take the card out of the box and static bag then open your case and put it in a pci-e slot make sure you plug in any power cables that go to it also. then turn your pc on windows will do a default driver then for the newest drivers point your web browser to www.amd.com pick the driver you need or let it auto detect.. Since you didn't provide any info on your system specs I have no ideal what version of windows you are running... That should explain it well hope it works and enjoy

Yes when you get to the prompt just install new drivers but your going about removing the drivers the hard way.