How fast does Shipping orders come in?

REDJARHEAD

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
This might be the wrong place to ask this question, but how long will orders from Newegg come in?

If I wanted to order somethin, I want it at least by the end of this week. So, any estimation on travel time?

genrldisaray

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
It will depend on where you live and where it is shipping from. I live in Arizona, and when things come from California they tend to arrive in 2-3 days. When they come from New Jersey, it's usually an extra day or two. That being said, you can never really be sure unless you pay for the expedited shipping. I ordered something from Newegg on the 19th with 4-7 day shipping, and got it yesterday. They sent it from LA up to Washington for no apparent reason, then took a week and a half to get it back to LA, just to ship to me.

USAFRet

Titan
With Newegg, you can choose regular (4-7 business days), 3 day, 2 day, or next day. The faster you want it, the more expensive.

Today being late Wednesday, "end of the week" would probably be 2 day. Maybe. Might have to spring for next day.

REDJARHEAD

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

I live in Hawaii tho, so how long do you think that would take?

genrldisaray

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012

I would think that you'd need to go with overnight shipping to get it to Hawaii by Friday.

USAFRet

Titan

Hawaii by Friday = overnight, ordering right now. Maybe not even then.