Question How good are my GPU temps?

Feb 4, 2022
I have a Palit GTX 760, and my temperatures range from around 35C on idle, and maximum 81C degrees under load (very rare for it to exceed 81C). How good are these temperatures?

The GPU temperatures were way worse before this, when I had no MSI afterburner fan curve, and the case fan on my computer was installed incorrectly. Under load it used to reach around 98-99C [redacted].

Just want someone to tell me if the current temperatures I'm getting are good or not.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your temps seem to be fine. Perhaps if you mentioned the make and model of your case, the case's airflow and your ambient room air temps, as well as the specific model for your Palit card, we'd be able to give some more thoughts on said temps. On the top, they're fine. What are you using to induce a load on the GPU? If gaming, please mention the titles.

Feb 4, 2022
Very normal temps for a gpu at idle/load in a case with adequate air flow.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The case isn't very good in terms of airflow. It's like one of those old office PC cases that I just upgraded a bunch. It doesn't reach anywhere 99 degrees now cause of the fan and fan curve I added.

Feb 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your temps seem to be fine. Perhaps if you mentioned the make and model of your case, the case's airflow and your ambient room air temps, as well as the specific model for your Palit card, we'd be able to give some more thoughts on said temps. On the top, they're fine. What are you using to induce a load on the GPU? If gaming, please mention the titles.
It's an old Zoostorm office PC case. It originally came with some Pentium cpu and ever since I got it I've been upgrading it. I don't have a lot of money to do so though, so the specs aren't anything special.

i5-4670K (not overclocked)
Palit GTX 760 2GB (https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/palit-gtx-760.b2152)
8GB DDR3
600W EVGA PSU

I don't know my ambient room air temps, as for the games, mostly CS:GO and GTA V is what I play. CS:GO I can run at native 900p with highest graphics and can even record gameplay and still maintain a good FPS. However GTA V is a bit of a bitch to run on this computer, as the fps is good but it stutters every now and again. As far as I know, as I check it every couple of minutes as I'm playing, the temperatures for the GPU never go above 81C, probably cause of my aggressive fan curve.