[SOLVED] How good are palit gpus?

Solution
PALIT is actually a very popular and trustworthy GPU brand. They mostly target the ASIAN markets though. Some of their GPU models have excellent Build quality though, but not all models.

Palit is a good company from the reviews I've read. They are a Taiwanese-based company though. They have also acquired the GAINWARD brand as well. Actually in 2013 Palit Microsystems became the biggest graphics card vendor by volume, even beating ASUS.

But if you are skeptical about the build quality and make of PALIT, then go for some other brand. ASUS, MSI or maybe even Gigabyte, but I think that jetstream model is also good.
PALIT is actually a very popular and trustworthy GPU brand. They mostly target the ASIAN markets though. Some of their GPU models have excellent Build quality though, but not all models.

Palit is a good company from the reviews I've read. They are a Taiwanese-based company though. They have also acquired the GAINWARD brand as well. Actually in 2013 Palit Microsystems became the biggest graphics card vendor by volume, even beating ASUS.

But if you are skeptical about the build quality and make of PALIT, then go for some other brand. ASUS, MSI or maybe even Gigabyte, but I think that jetstream model is also good.

Solution