How good is an Intel Pentium G3220 processor paired with an AMD R7 250?

G

Hello,
I am looking at an ASUS PC that has an Intel Pentium G3220 processor, and am thinking of pairing that with an R7 250 GPU. Would it bottleneck at all? If so, by how much, and what are some good alternatives?

Thanks,
Holden

Solution
I don't think I'd be looking to overclock on a budget that tight, even the cost of the cooler could be invested into a better video card which would for almost all games would net you better results.

The G3220 & 250 are a good match. Plus, if you want to upgrade down the track you can drop in something like an i5 4460, and a better video card and you can have a solid mid range (even high-ish range if you put in a good GPU) gaming rig.
I don't think I'd be looking to overclock on a budget that tight, even the cost of the cooler could be invested into a better video card which would for almost all games would net you better results.

The G3220 & 250 are a good match. Plus, if you want to upgrade down the track you can drop in something like an i5 4460, and a better video card and you can have a solid mid range (even high-ish range if you put in a good GPU) gaming rig.

Solution