[SOLVED] How good is FSP Hydro K 700W Power Supply?

D

Deleted member 2841972

I love to buy components that I can use it since it dies or not enough anymore, means I would really like to get one with a great quality, especially the component is a PSU. I have 7600K and GTX 1060 but I may change it anytime. Maybe a 600-650W would even be enough but I would prefer to get a higher one. What are you thoughts about FSP Hydro K 700W Power Supply? Which brands' which models' would you prefer? Better if they have 700W models too. I don't want to spend that much money but I also want to something quality, you get me.

Solution
I love to buy components that I can use it since it dies or not enough anymore, means I would really like to get one with a great quality, especially the component is a PSU. I have 7600K and GTX 1060 but I may change it anytime. Maybe a 600-650W would even be enough but I would prefer to get a higher one. What are you thoughts about FSP Hydro K 700W Power Supply? Which brands' which models' would you prefer? Better if they have 700W models too. I don't want to spend that much money but I also want to something quality, you get me.
No. Hydro K is a low quality model. Hydro G is the good one.
No. Hydro K is a low quality model. Hydro G is the good one.

Solution

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
For your 7600K and 1060 , even a 450 watts power supply is an overkill. there is no need to upgrade .

If you want to change any time , and thinking about something like RTX 3080 in the future , aim for 750 watts power supply minimum.

If you want good and not expensive powersupplies , look for Seasonic Focus series.