how good is the price to performance? any way to get better hardware?

Aug 11, 2015

I think the title says it all. Here is the build:
http://it.pcpartpicker.com/p/jhmMhM
The graphics card is used, a friend of mine is selling it to me. I will of course have a good look at it and run a lot of benchmarks, but it still performs well.
The processor is from a different website, but would appreciate it if someone found a better solution on amazon.it

I am not sure about the PSU quality and the mobo quality.
I also want to save as much money as possible for games.

The reason I added an SSD is for the added speed, but also because I already have that exact same SSD in my family pc, so when that kicks the bucket (the pc, not the SSD), I can add it to my system in raid 0. I know the mobo does not support raid and only has 2 SATA 3 ports, hence my dought as to its quality. Is there a better option for very little more?

When I upgrade my cpu, mobo, and ram, I will repurpose this set as a pc for downloading massive files (videos/movies and music mostly), so I will buy two big HDD for it then for mass storage.

If you can't find a part on amazon.it feel free to look on amazon.uk because I have family I am visiting at the end of the year and can pick things up if necessary.

Thank you all for your help.

Solution
Yes, it's just enough. High quality tier 2 PSU made with Seasonic components.

Also, here is a better motherboard:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€48.12 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €48.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-04 21:51 CET+0100

And here is the PSU Tier List people keep referencing: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

Those are the big 2, everything else looks good to me. ;)
Yes, it's just enough. High quality tier 2 PSU made with Seasonic components.

Also, here is a better motherboard:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€48.12 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €48.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-04 21:51 CET+0100

And here is the PSU Tier List people keep referencing: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

Those are the big 2, everything else looks good to me. ;)

Solution
Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for the help. Gonna leave the thread open a few days, see if I can get some more opinions, but you've been a great help. Looking forward to this build a lot (my first for me personally). Last question:
I normally use very little storage space (my laptop is using 140Gb) would it be safe to get a 240Gb SSD instead of the hdd and smaller ssd? I don't do any serious work on it, and don't currently own any massve games, but still, what do you think? Will it improve performance in games?
I've heard it doesn't improve performance, only loading times, is this true?
How long would it last (i use it for school, so a lot of word files) would I be risking running out of the times I can write on it?
Sorry, I realise these are like, a billion questions, but any help would be welcome.
Thanks again.

No problem,

1) 250GB SSD would be a good place to start, especially if you don't plan on installing any big games soon. If you notice you're running out of space, 1TB external drives are very affordable these days and easy to tack on later.

2) The SSD won't improve game performance beyond faster level loads. Not a big factor.

3) A good SSD like the Samsung EVO will last you at least 5 years. With what you're going to be using it for the drive will probably last even longer than that, as the write capacity is huge.

TRENDING THREADS