How good of a gaming card is this

gamerguy25

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB DDR5 How good is this card for gaming the other specs are 650 PSU from corssair a AMD Phenom™II X2 550 Black Edition Dual-Core CPU at 3.1GHz 4 gig's of memory. Wanting to know how good the card is as well as how well it will handle games on a 24 inch 1080p HD monitor? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated thank you all who answer.

gamerguy25

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
I am at my budgets end ill have 5 bucks left so i cant do much more is there any sugestions i can make toward a different monitor since i cant afford a bigger upgrade to the system.

Kari

Splendid
perfrel_1920.gif

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/HIS/Radeon_HD_5750_iCooler_IV/1.html
yeah it's HIS' custom board and fancy cooler but the clocks are the same, read the whole review if you like. :D

Yes, you are wrong. As rolli said the card is a bit weak for that resolution. The chart is to show you how various cards perform at that resolution, which is slightly higher than 1080p.
If you look around it may still be possible to find an HD4870 for a price similar to the HD5750 but then you will lose DX11 compatibility. Exactly how much can you spend?

gamerguy25

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
I am at budget end on the build at cyber power pc. Would do a self build but have tryed 4 times in past always end up with problems so im not going that rout again. I have lost over 500$ in self build attempts to try again the system im looking at cost is at $880 at this point that includes shipping im just tryign to get a monitor that will work well with the video card im using the 5750 is the best i could put in and stay at budget.

Compaired with the HD5770 you would just have to be one notch lower on the settings. The HD5750 is by no means a bad card it will handle most titles well up to 1080p.