[SOLVED] How high 3600x should be?

Jun 4, 2019
So i just got a new system using ryzen 5 3600x and msi x570 gaming plus motherboard, i am using nzxt cam software to monitor the temperatures, it shows that my cpu is 50°c at idle and it still says 50°c when playing rainbow six, is it normal? i use be quiet dark rock 4 as my cooling system. I don't know how low or how high it should be. I am sorry i'm quite new to this

Captaingadget

Reputable
Jan 20, 2017
50°C is fine, nothing to worry about. I don't think AMD have specified max temps for the Ryzen 3000 series, but I would start to worry at 80-85°C. The fact that it isn't rising during gaming suggests rainbow six isn't putting much stress on the CPU, but you also have a decent cooler which will help.

Jun 4, 2019
50°C is fine, nothing to worry about. I don't think AMD have specified max temps for the Ryzen 3000 series, but I would start to worry at 80-85°C. The fact that it isn't rising during gaming suggests rainbow six isn't putting much stress on the CPU, but you also have a decent cooler which will help.
Thank you for the help, i was wondering if cam isn't working correctly and i was trying to look for another system monitoring app. Is cam good enough or should i install other app?