Question how i can find the compatible graphics card ?

May 24, 2019
hey guys , i want to know which graphic cards is compatible with this type of motherboard " H61H2-AM3" thats would help me alot i hope you help me, thx

Any graphics card is compatible with that motherboard. You should consider your case and your power supply to ensure the graphics card physically fits in the case and the power supply can adequately supply enough power to the system with the added graphics card. Then consider your CPU and monitor to make sure you aren't overspending on a graphics card that can't be fully utilized by your CPU or monitor.

In other words, please list full system specs including power supply, monitor, and case (also PC model if it is a prebuilt).

Reactions: wissem B
May 24, 2019
acer veriton e430
Processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM: 4GB
Intel(R) HD Graphics
HP W2072a LCD Monitor (1600x900@60Hz)

Last edited:
You will likely be restricted by the power supply, which is unknown at this time. A GT 1030 should work without issue. A GTX 1050 could be possible if we knew more about your power supply. There should be a sticker on it saying how many Amps are on the +12V rail.

May 24, 2019
You will likely be restricted by the power supply, which is unknown at this time. A GT 1030 should work without issue. A GTX 1050 could be possible if we knew more about your power supply. There should be a sticker on it saying how many Amps are on the +12V rail.
i will check the power supply and let you know, and if you don't mind i want to know if anything under GT 1030 would work fine too or not

Last edited: