how I can fix PLEASE INSERT CORRECT CD/DVD error in NEED for speed most wanted 2005

shohagh970

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014
I installed the game NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED 2005 . I've done everything properly but I cann't run the game. It is showing that PLEASE INSERT CORRECT CD/DVD AND RESTART THE APPLICATION. I'm unable to fix it.

What is the way to solve it ?

Solution

SOLUTION:THE PROBLEM IS MAYBE YOUR DVD/RAM OR DVD/ROM IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. WLL IT HAPPENED FOR ME TOO. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED.BUT TO FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAD TO BUY A NEW DVD/RAM. THEN NFSMW 2005 WORKED PROPERLY

commycharb

Honorable
Feb 18, 2014
not too sure about the tos but it sounds like you may be playing pirated sofware (unauthorized copies). Either that or your disk is damaged. There is a solution for both and are the same thing.

The purchased version could be patched with a no cd crack. Beware some of these cracks are laden with malware so use at your own discretion. search in google for <<NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED 2005 No cd crack>> and surf to find your solution.

For all the software companies: keep in mind that this is assuming that he has a legitimate copy of the game and you guys can't mail him a replacement cd for a couple of bucks

GT79500

Reputable
Apr 5, 2014

SOLUTION:THE PROBLEM IS MAYBE YOUR DVD/RAM OR DVD/ROM IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. WLL IT HAPPENED FOR ME TOO. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED.BUT TO FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAD TO BUY A NEW DVD/RAM. THEN NFSMW 2005 WORKED PROPERLY

Solution