Question how i can fix that problem

Dec 10, 2019
when i installrealtek audio driver the files of realtek disappear and the sound not working
my MB: msiB450 GAMING PLUS

Dec 10, 2019
Check device manager....Audio Inputs and Outputs and Sound, video and game controllers to see what devices are installed. None should have an error flag with them.

Check Sound Settings and make sure Realtek Speakers is the selected output device.
showes me it installed but the sound not working and when i insert speakers plug showes me nothing

showes me it installed but the sound not working and when i insert speakers plug showes me nothing
I think you've checked in Sound Settings and the Realtek Speakers is selected for output device and it's still not working.

In that case... uninstall the Realtek Audio drivers (from Control Panel... Programs and features). Go BACK into Device Manager and go to audio Inputs and Outputs, right click on each device and UNINSTALL them. Do the same for Sound Video and Game Controllers but sound cards only. You don't have to do it for GPU's, that's for HDMI audio.

Then restart the computer. Windows will install default audio drivers for the RealTek sound card and it should start working again.

If you want to install the MSI drivers again, then be sure to get the correct one for the version of Windows you're on.

Dec 10, 2019
I think you've checked in Sound Settings and the Realtek Speakers is selected for output device and it's still not working.

In that case... uninstall the Realtek Audio drivers (from Control Panel... Programs and features). Go BACK into Device Manager and go to audio Inputs and Outputs, right click on each device and UNINSTALL them. Do the same for Sound Video and Game Controllers but sound cards only. You don't have to do it for GPU's, that's for HDMI audio.

Then restart the computer. Windows will install default audio drivers for the RealTek sound card and it should start working again.

If you want to install the MSI drivers again, then be sure to get the correct one for the version of Windows you're on.
still not working