Question How i can recover virus

Anti-virus software like McAfee or Malwarebytes should remove it. (you'll need to buy a subscription but it is worth it to safely browse the internet and not worrying abt your pc getting viruses and not being able to remove them) Windows has an anti-virus software...but it isn't that good from what I know

Jun 16, 2019
Anti-virus software like McAfee or Malwarebytes should remove it. (you'll need to buy a subscription but it is worth it to safely browse the internet and not worrying abt your pc getting viruses and not being able to remove them) Windows has an anti-virus software...but it isn't that good from what I know
Thank you

Reactions: AngelTech
regarding "cd rescue" are you referring to a rescue DVD/USB of sorts incase you have a situation where OS is unrecoverable? This may be an option with your anti-virus program, but unlikely to be necessary if your PC is still booting Windows. Are you sure your problems aren't caused by another problem? What is your actual issue that you believe it to be virus related? Can you provide system specs?

Jun 16, 2019
regarding "cd rescue" are you referring to a rescue DVD/USB of sorts incase you have a situation where OS is unrecoverable? This may be an option with your anti-virus program, but unlikely to be necessary if your PC is still booting Windows. Are you sure your problems aren't caused by another problem? What is your actual issue that you believe it to be virus related? Can you provide system specs?
I can't understand what you said

Is there some sort of symptom(s) (preferably more informative) in addition to 'my computer does not run well' that leads you to a virus/infection/malware conclusion as to the root cause of your system difficulties?

Anything strange in task manager?

Browser redirects/pop-ups?

Have you run Malwarebytes Antimalware yet? results? If it does not find anything, you might have other issues, potentially hardware, drivers (old, incorrect, default MS drivers, or total lack thereof) temperature (throttling), etc...

saurabhprob

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
I want to give my suggestion. I always use Hitman free version tool to remove any spyware or malware. After removing install Microsoft essential or defender. You will not face nay problem.

Kaspersky rescue?

It is perfectly normally for systems to become unstable after a prolonged period of time. This is especially true if you are adding or removing lots of programs on a regular basis. (Especially free ones.)

I believe Windows 8.1 gives you an option to do a clean reinstall (called a "refresh") without wiping out your personal files (similar to Windows 10) HOWEVER any programs you installed will be wiped out. This is to make sure the system is "clean"

Be sure to have all your log-ins and license keys stored someplace safe.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc