Question how i can setup pci to sata

Jun 28, 2020
hello ,my motherboard can't read HDD connected in SATA , so i buy PCI to SATA (PDC 20378) and i connect my HDD to this card
when pc start i start FASTTRAK setting and i chose"auto array" and i can see my HDD ,
but when i start load pc hdd can't find , i try to install new windows but also i can't find my hdd
so how i can setup this card

setting;
amd fx4100
8gb ram
hdd 500 gb
gpu hd6670

Last edited:
How did the motherboard become like this? Did you ran a bios update that maybe failed?

What motherboard do you have ?

Can you try to boot off a Linux Live ISO image (DVD or usb stick), and see if the drives are still inacessible?

Do you see any hdd listed up in bios --> boot order menu ?

Jun 28, 2020
How did the motherboard become like this? Did you ran a bios update that maybe failed?

What motherboard do you have ?

Can you try to boot off a Linux Live ISO image (DVD or usb stick), and see if the drives are still inacessible?

Do you see any hdd listed up in bios --> boot order menu ?

i have MSI 760gm20 px
i can run bios menu with Delet button , i try to allow SAta but devise is not detected
and i don't tun any update
i try boot load windows 7 with USB but list of hdd is empty so i go blow to add drive but still empty
hdd liste in bios is empty

so i put PCI TO SATA card and i run setting of this card (it like bios ) in this setting i can see me HDD i add auto array , it added
and i go to bios to liste boot order i see new slot "RAID ;xxx " i think it name of card and when i load pc there is message "no bootable device" and liste hdd in windows setup still empty