Question How i disable integrated card?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 20, 2021
Hello, i have abit ip35 pro alive 13 years, and i still dont know how to disable in bios integrated card bc i placed 6 ram and 2 ram got stealed

Aug 20, 2021
So the issue you're facing is high RAM usage by the integrated graphics.
  1. That motherboard doesn't have Onboard graphics
  2. Those LGA 775 processors didn't have integrated graphics.
The only thing giving you display is that graphics card, Geforce 9600 GT. The screenshots show that drivers are not installed.
"Microsoft Basic Display Driver" means no drivers, generally.

Please Get to device manager and open the display adapters menu and screenshot it, that would clarify it

It's not using RAM. If its not showing 2 GB, that means the other stick has a problem or is incorrectly placed
I have drivers

Aug 20, 2021
The only thing giving you display is that graphics card, Geforce 9600 GT. The screenshots show that drivers are not installed.

Please Get to device manager and open the display adapters menu and screenshot it, that would clarify it

It's not using RAM. If its not showing 2 GB, that means the other stick has a problem or is incorrectly placed
https://prnt.sc/1qesrs4

Aug 20, 2021

I dont see my ram in aida on string chipset, on another i have visible my rab ;-;

Aug 20, 2021

Uncle say it's windows reserved my ram for if my card get filled it start use reserved ram