Question How i disable integrated card?

Aug 20, 2021
Hello, i have abit ip35 pro alive 13 years, and i still dont know how to disable in bios integrated card bc i placed 6 ram and 2 ram got stealed

Hello, i have abit ip35 pro alive 13 years, and i still dont know how to disable in bios integrated card bc i placed 6 ram and 2 ram got stealed
Abit ip35 pro doesn't have integrated graphics.
You can't disable, what you don't have.

ip35boardf.jpg

Last edited:

DSzymborski

Titan
The first one just shows there's RAM being used. Neither the first nor third screenshots show any RAM being used with integrated graphics.

The 9600 GT is not an integrated GPU. "Integrated RAMDAC" just indicates the GPU has an integrated chip to convert analog to digital for the video, which wasn't always the case 15 years ago.

It also doesn't appear you even have installed the drivers required for the GPU to run.

Aug 20, 2021
The first one just shows there's RAM being used. Neither the first nor third screenshots show any RAM being used with integrated graphics.

The 9600 GT is not an integrated GPU. "Integrated RAMDAC" just indicates the GPU has an integrated chip to convert analog to digital for the video, which wasn't always the case 15 years ago.

It also doesn't appear you even have installed the drivers required for the GPU to run.
I have new drivers, 2016-17 year from off nvidia + control panel and gef exp, so well but where my 2 gigabytes if i dont have integr? If my mom support 8gb

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
RAM plank work correct slots too
So the issue you're facing is high RAM usage by the integrated graphics.
  1. That motherboard doesn't have Onboard graphics
  2. Those LGA 775 processors didn't have integrated graphics.
The only thing giving you display is that graphics card, Geforce 9600 GT. The screenshots show that drivers are not installed.
"Microsoft Basic Display Driver" means no drivers, generally.

Please Get to device manager and open the display adapters menu and screenshot it, that would clarify it

It's not using RAM. If its not showing 2 GB, that means the other stick has a problem or is incorrectly placed