[SOLVED] How is the keyboard on the newest MacBook Air?

Aug 5, 2020
I know it used to be really bad and that some people still hate it but I heard it's improved a lot, does anyone have the latest Air and how does it hold up?

Solution
I know it used to be really bad and that some people still hate it but I heard it's improved a lot, does anyone have the latest Air and how does it hold up?
Honestly, I never understood the hate. I personally like the butterfly keys, they are so light and satisfying to type with. In terms of durability, Mine isn't damaged and it's been roughly 2 years although I don't have the latest one. I'm sure the latest ones are an improvement, as Apple commented and publicly apologized to everyone affected by faulty keyboards.

Snoobaa

Reputable
Feb 13, 2020
Honestly, I never understood the hate. I personally like the butterfly keys, they are so light and satisfying to type with. In terms of durability, Mine isn't damaged and it's been roughly 2 years although I don't have the latest one. I'm sure the latest ones are an improvement, as Apple commented and publicly apologized to everyone affected by faulty keyboards.

Solution
Aug 5, 2020
Thanks for that, I tried one in a store but it's hard to tell if it'll stand the test of time, but I suppose if you like it after 2 years that's a vote in it's favor