How is this build?

ptrelka

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3DJ9Z
This is a build I put together for my brother and I was just wondering what you guys thought about it. He will use it for gaming at 1080p and wants to be able to run Skypeand and or iTunes while playing games. If you have any suggestions to make it better please share. Ps we already have a psu and we can't go overt $600

Solution
pretty good for $500 build, i wouldnt change anything, you have a 270 a different 270 wont make a difference really and less memory could hurt you. i would add a Cooler master hyper 212 evo cpu cooler as a low cost cooler that will allow you to OC the cpu. hopefully you have a solid psu as well

BlueRedLegend

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
I would go with 4 GB RAM for now and upgrade later, and instead get a better GPU, like an MSI R9 270 OC ( The one I have ) It will make a big difference. Overall though, solid build!

pretty good for $500 build, i wouldnt change anything, you have a 270 a different 270 wont make a difference really and less memory could hurt you. i would add a Cooler master hyper 212 evo cpu cooler as a low cost cooler that will allow you to OC the cpu. hopefully you have a solid psu as well

Solution