How is this laptop for low-end gaming

Cro55ed

Honorable
Jul 30, 2016
I want to buy this laptop for low end gaming and schoolwork. What I mean by that is modern games on low (and if possible) medium settings. Link is below:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dell-inspiron-5575-15-fhd-amd-ryzen-5-2500u-radeon-vega8-8gb-1tb-hd-win-10-home-certified-refurbished/13032819.aspx?

Solution
That laptop would be good for games like overwatch and cs:go and below. Most call of duty games. Things of that sort. I wouldn't expect it to play games like the new tomb raider fantastically or anything. But you'd probably get 45 fps on low. A lot better pc can be had at the same price if you opted for a desktop and bought a chromebook later for mobile computing.

Bluesh1ft

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
That laptop would be good for games like overwatch and cs:go and below. Most call of duty games. Things of that sort. I wouldn't expect it to play games like the new tomb raider fantastically or anything. But you'd probably get 45 fps on low. A lot better pc can be had at the same price if you opted for a desktop and bought a chromebook later for mobile computing.

Solution