[SOLVED] How is this setup? Will any bottlenecking occur?

May 11, 2020
For my birthday a while back, I got a "gaming" PC with a A960D+ Motherboard, 16gb DDR3 Ram, a GT 960 graphics card, a AMD FX 6100 Six-Core cpu, and a 460w power supply. This thing can't run anything more intense than Minecraft, so I want to give it some upgrades.

I found an AMD RX 580-8GB GPU, and want to know if I will be able to run new games well if i just replace the graphics card. I don't need to game with 4k ultra or anthing. If not, any good suggestions for upgrades? I want to keep this as cheap as possible while also being able to game at 60 fps. Thanks for any advice or tips.

Solution
The 6100 is a very poorly performing processor, something like a 580 would be wasted on it especially considering the power consumption.
What is your working budget? You may be better off with something more modern with less power consumption.
The CM PSU you have is also not a great unit, wasnt great when it was new ~10 years ago from what Im reading with the given model number.
The 6100 is a very poorly performing processor, something like a 580 would be wasted on it especially considering the power consumption.
What is your working budget? You may be better off with something more modern with less power consumption.
The CM PSU you have is also not a great unit, wasnt great when it was new ~10 years ago from what Im reading with the given model number.

Solution
May 11, 2020
Honestly, im just trying to build a pc that I can game on high at 60 fps. Budget isn't too much of an issue, but I'm a serious miser, so im trying to cut cost where possible. If im going to buy a new processor, I'll also have to buy a new motherboard, ram, etc... So I was seeing if there were any upgrades that I could do without just overhauling the entire pc

I understand that limitation, but a budget may allow for a more modern GPU that dosent put so much stress on a poor quality psu, so you could get the most out of your system without changing most hardware.

That being said, with a 960 already in your system a new processor might offer better performance than a bottlenecked GPU